Cancer—a definition. Term represents a group of more than neoplastic diseases that involve all body organs. One or more cells lose their normal growth controlling mechanism and continue to grow uncontrolled.
They tend to invade surrounding tissue and to metastasize to distant body sites. Second leading cause of death in United States after heart disease.
- Ca și cum ai scăpa de viermi
- Că nu poți mânca cu giardiază
- Verruca athlete s foot
- Aggressive variants of prostate cancer - Are we ready to apply specific treatment right now?
- Colon tumor carcinogenesis and rectal tumor carcinogenesis have each been associated with different genetic features, but data are still controversial and are insufficient to support their distinct molecular biology.
- CA markeri tumorali
Ranks fourth for males and first for females as cause cancer colon tumor marker death; second after accidents as cause of death for children. Greatest increase seen in lung cancer—consistent cancer colon tumor marker smoking patterns.
Incidence rate. It is predicted that the incidence of cancer in the United States could double by the middle of the century, due to growth and aging of population.
Markerii tumorali – Tot ce trebuie să ştii
Leading causes of cancer death are lungs, prostate, and colorectal for males; lungs, breast, and colorectal for females. Most common site of cancer for a female is the cervix.
Steps in controlling cancer: Educate cum să scapi de paraziți în cap public and professional people about cancer. Encourage methods of primary prevention.
Carcinogens: agents known to increase susceptibility to cancer. Chemical carcinogens: asbestos, benzene, vinyl chloride, by-products of tobacco, arsenic, cadmium, nickel, radiation, and mustard gas. Iatrogenic chemical agents: diethylstilbestrol DES ; chemotherapy; hormone treatment; immunosuppressive agents, radioisotopes, cytotoxic drugs.
- Biopsy and FNAC are invasive procedures, especially in the case of deeply located tumors, and may present severe complications such as infection, bleeding, or inflammation.
- La fel ca AFP alfa-fetoproteinaCEA apartine grupului antigenelor oncofetale care sunt produse in perioada embrionara si fetala.
- Cancer colon tumor marker - Citations per year - Cancer colon tumor marker
- Cancer de colon - Wikipedia
Radiation carcinogens: x-rays; sunlight ultraviolet light ; nuclear radiation. Viral factors: herpes simplex; Epstein—Barr; hepatitis B, and retroviruses.
Profil oncologie (markeri tumorali) - Synevo
Genetic factors: hereditary or familial tendencies. Demographic and geographic factors.
Dietary factors: obesity; high-fat diet; diets low in fiber; diets high in smoked or salted foods; preservatives and food additives; alcohol. Psychological factors: stress. Optimal dietary patterns and lifestyle changes.
Increase total fiber in diet—decreases risk of colon cancer.
Probleme actuale privind aplicarea protocolului de tratament în cancerul de rect
Increase cruciferous vegetables cabbage, broccoli, carrots, Brussels sprouts. Increase vitamin A—reduced incidence of larynx, esophagus, and lung cancers.
Increase vitamin C—aids tumor encapsulation and promotes longer survival time. Increase vitamin E—inhibits growth of brain tumors, melanomas, and leukemias. Decrease alcohol cancer colon tumor marker.
- Cea ( antigen carcinoembrionic ) | Synevo Moldova
- Cea mai bună tabletă de helmint
- Romania Cancer Oranisations and Resources | CancerIndex
- Viermi cum să tratezi un adult
- NCLEX-RN: Oncology Nursing - Brilliant Nurse®
- Markerii tumorali - Tot ce trebuie să ştii - Cancer
Avoid salt—cured, smoked, or nitrate-cured foods. Minimize exposure to carcinogens.
Avoid oral tobacco—increases incidence of oral cancers. Avoid exposure to asbestos fibers and constant environmental dust.
Avoid exposure to chemicals. Avoid radiation exposure and excessive exposure to sunlight.
Obtain adequate rest and exercise to decrease stress. Chronic stress associated with decreased immune system functioning. Strong immune system responsible for destruction of developing malignant cells. Participate in a regular exercise program.
Get adequate rest 6—8 hours per night. Have a physical exam on a regular basis, including recommended diagnostic tests.
CA markeri tumorali
Risk assessment see Identified Causes and Risk Factors, p. Health history and physical assessment. Screening methods. Mammography, Pap test, prostate exam, prostate- specific antigen PSA blood test, etc.